Special Limited Time Offer!
Buy MY FAIR PRINCESS from Smashwords, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble and receive free gifts from the author and other generous supporters!
STEP 1: Go to the launch page for the links to buy your copy of MY FAIR PRINCESS between Friday, April 13th, and Friday, April 20th.
STEP 2: Return to the Launch Page [http://www.nonaking.com/my-fair-princess-launch/] and enter your 1) Name, 2) Email, 3) and your choice of free gifts from the list into the email form. Don’t forget your order number!
STEP 3: After submission, you will receive an email from me with a link to your choice of FREE GIFTS!
About the Book:
Nia Alaera is the only daughter of the Alaerian King Thaedis. As such, she stands as heir to the throne. To benefit the realm she is betrothed to the mayor of a neighboring district, sight unseen.
After all her childhood fantasies the betrothal is a bitter pill to swallow, but her dedication to her people and her family offers her silent courage… until the day she meets her mysterious husband-to-be.
With his unruly shock of auburn curls and eager smile, Shamus O’Neill reminds her more of a boy than a mayor. And those rich emerald eyes cause a flutter different than she has ever experienced before. Will her role be forever his fair princess?
Or will her heart finally burn with the passion she has longed for?
“I’m afraid if you don’t accept you are liable to miss another opportunity.” Nia’s gaze dropped to her depleted stash of plums. “I have made a glutton of myself.”
“I didn’t notice, princess.” Keep soft talking her like that and she’ll guess your big secret, Sammy. Would that be bad? He was afraid to think about the answer.
“Shamus, do stop calling me ‘princess’. You’re my husband. You shouldn’t address me by my title.”
“Sorry.” The scold felt like a bucket of ice water in the face.
To his surprise and pleasure, she clasped his hand. “It will take time, and I will be more patient.”
Sammy boy, you better confess. He cleared his throat. “Nia, I… uh….”
“Why, heavens, what’s wrong?”
“N-Nothing. I just… I like calling you… that.” What am I, twelve?
Nia blinked up at him, those honey lips slightly parted. “But why?”
“I just do.” Would it be bad to up and kiss her when she looked up at him like that?
“Oh.” Nia lowered her focus to her stash of plums, releasing his breath from where it caught in his chest. “Now I feel ridiculous for making a fuss.”
Hundreds of words crashed in his brain, but he couldn’t grab a complete sentence that would wipe the troubled darkness from her features. “I shouldn’t have said anything,” was all he could come up with.
“Of course you should! Friends talk to each other about things of this sort.” She gave his hand a gentle pressure. “No secrets between us Shamus, please? A relationship is based on trust, and if I felt you could not confide in me….”
His stomach twisted, his mouth as dry as the dragon bones in Haazen Field. What if he confessed… that? Shamus gulped, including the words he wanted to say.
About the Author:
Nona King has been writing young adult fiction and inspirational romances since 1988. Raised on a 30-acre homestead outside Aurora, Oregon, Nona’s passion for story-telling blossomed from imaginary adventures with her siblings to feature-length plays and novels. A prolific writer and blogger, her stories focus on faith, honor, and the importance of communication in relationships.
- Traci Bonney‘s new release, Chantal’s Call, part of the Women of Atherton series, FREE from Smashwords.
- When her cousin finds a corpse in the kudzu, her sister joins a cult, and a handsome new deputy shows an interest in her, Chantal must find a way to expose hidden truths, rescue her sister, and let her broken heart love again.
- Nona King’s dramatic romance novella, The Story: A Tale of Redemption & Romance, FREE from Smashwords.
- Zain. A soul manipulated to dark deeds, forever separated from the honor he one time cherished. But though evil has an uncanny instinct about weaknesses, love becomes his foundation of strength.
- The Inductive Bible Study, by Carol Peterson. FREE download.
- How can we begin to understand the Bible? This booklet breaks down the “inductive” study method to make the process less daunting.
- The Praying Names booklet, by Carol Peterson. FREE download.
- We can pray for the people we love by praying they will live the meaning of their names. Includes 88 names and prayers.
- Witness, the first book in E.G. Lewis’s Seeds of Christianity series, FREE.
- “As a young girl, Rivkah held the newborn Christ child in Bethlehem; as an adult she watched him die on a cross in Jerusalem.” — WITNESS, An Old Tale told in a New Way.
- Sample chapters from Tracy Krauss’s novel Play it Again, FREE.
- Sparks fly when an ex-rock and roll junkie and a stuffy accountant rendezvous at a local resort, but neither are prepared for the emotional entanglements, family complications, and threat from the past that unexpectedly resurfaces.
AND MORE! Go to the Launch Page to choose YOUR free gifts!